Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby pictures!

Our friend, Diana Simpson, is an amazing photographer. Just to prove it, visit her site to see some pictures of Jonathan. She spent Tuesday morning with us, and we had a blast. I had no idea a photo shoot could be so much fun. You can look at more pics as a slide show on the same site. Thanks, Diana!

Amy's mom and Drew's parents have been with us for the last several days, fixing up the nursery and getting our house retrofitted for baby. It has been a huge blessing.

We need to figure out how to share stuff folks actually want to read, but a day by day journal would be pretty dull. We'll post when he adds a new trick to his crowd pleasing routine of cry (politely, or course), eat with enhusiasm, burp, poop, and sleep beautifully.

5 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Absolutely amazing. Thanks for allowing us a peek into the newness.

I love you so much!!! My eyes are wet and my heart is full.

Enjoy.

Anna said...

Hey guys! Anna (wife, not Morrison) just told me about your blog. I didn't know it existed. Once I visited, all I could say was, "HOLY COW!!!"

Congratulations. We are so excited and grateful with you. Blessings to you as you parent in the fear of the Lord.

anna said...

What amazing pictures! I am blessed to see a glimpse into your precious world. Love you both!! auntie a :)

Anonymous said...

This news has totally made my day!!! What a blessed little boy Jonathan is! Our family is rejoicing big time with you guys,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

People should read this.