Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sorry for the delay

We have safely arrived home and are so thankful to everyone who kept up with us and prayed for us. I'm sorry that we haven't posted in several days. Two days of traveling and two days of recovering still has us in a weary state, but Amy is planning on posting an update by tomorrow night. I'll also get our last China days and our homecoming pics up. Please check back with us then.

If you know us on Facebook, please check out the album of homecoming pics taken by Diana Simpson. I shared them on my profile tonight. Find me at facebook.com/drewscott2



We had our family Christmas last night and this morning. Jonathan is delighted with his sister, and she is adjusting well. The only issue we have is her tendency not to sleep through the night. We hope that will improve as we move forward. If not, I'll keep shopping at Walmart around 4:30 am - you won't believe how short the lines are!



No comments: